climb every mountain
Our camp program will present your daughter with the opportunity to push her own personal boundaries in a supportive and nurturing environment.
She might be
- canoeing down the Hawkesbury River
- horse riding along a bushland trail
- deepening her understanding and sense of place in an urban setting
The girls focus on
- building resilience and independence
- challenging themselves
- relationships and friendship
- their own wellbeing through quiet contemplation
Sometimes there are a few tears, most of the time laughter and squeals of excitement, lots of whispering after lights out and the joy of discovering sides of themselves they never knew were there.
Yes, sometimes the mountain is high, or the track long, but our girls are supported every step of the way. One thing is certain, going away to camp is one of the best memories your daughter will have of her years at St Catherine's.
Duke of Edinburgh award
St Catherine's offers this highly regarded award scheme through our Beyond the Curriculum program.